On completion of this course, learners will acquire the knowledge and skills to be a RM Team Leader / Risk Management Champion for the organisation in reducing risks at source by managing the risk management process at workplace.
It involves developing a practical risk management implementation plan for the organisation which identify specific actions to be taken, by whom and time for their completion.
It also entails formation of risk management team, risk assessment, controlling and monitoring the risks, communicating these risks to all persons involved and in compliance with the Risk Management Code of Practice (RMCP).
Management, health & safety personnel, Line Supervisors, Team Leaders, RM team leaders and risk management champions.
- Verify the expectations of a risk management champion / RM team leader
- Form a risk management team
- Establish Hazard Identification methodology
- Establish Risk Assessment methodology
- Establish Risk Control Measures methodology
- Develop a workplace risk management plan
- Present the risk management plan
- Communicate the identified hazard, risk evaluated and implemented risk control measures
Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Work permit and employment pass holders.
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 under Employ ability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
Assessment Mode / Examination
- Able to establish the scope of the RM plan.
- Able to establish the hazard identification for your company
- Able to establish risk evaluation methodology for your company
- Able to establish risk control measures for your company
- Able to establish the RM plan
Mode Of Training
Price per pax: SGD 318.00 Nett
Funding Validity Period: 19 Sep 2012 to 31 Dec 2021
For employer-sponsored training, the company pays the Training Provider the unfunded portion of the course fees i.e. full course fee less course fee funding from SSG. The training grant application submitted by the company is first routed to the Training Provider for endorsement, before being routed to SSG for approval. The Training Provider is responsible for submitting claim to SSG upon course completion. Upon approval of the claim, the course fee funding will be disbursed to the Training Provider and Absentee Payroll funding, if applicable, will be disbursed to the company.
For self-sponsored training, the individual pays the Training Provider the unfunded portion of the course fees i.e. full course fee less course fee funding from SSG. The training grant application submitted by the Training Provider is routed directly to SSG for approval. The Training Provider is responsible for submitting the claim to SSG upon course completion.
SSG Training grant is available only for Singaporean/PR, apply via SkillsConnect